Energy & Water
Direct energy use from organisations, including electricity generation and business transport, account for over 40% of the UK ‘Greenhouse gas’ emissions. Energy is mainly used for heating, lighting, appliances and ventilation. Every computer, light and copier left on overnight is a few more pence on the electricity bill and a little more CO2 in the atmosphere. It’s that simple!
- Building Energy Management System
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs)
- Estates Energy Management Policy
- Heating and cooling in the office
- What can I do at work?
- What can I do at home?
- What can I do in Halls of Residence?
- What is the University doing about energy efficiency on campus?