Car Parking for Students
From 5:00pm on Friday, 24th February 2017, monthly parking permits will be removed from the University of Salford online shop.
From 7:00am on Monday, 27th February 2017, you will be able to pay for monthly parking via the "Pay by Phone" App, or at paybyphone.co.uk.
Please use the relevant location code to pay for a monthly session on the paybyphone app:
- 59331 - Main campus car parks (£28.00)
- 59332 - Farmer Norton/Rear of Adelphi House (£12.00)
For further information please contact the Estates Support Team on 0161 295 4444 or email email@example.com.
The charges for parking are reviewed annually and are circulated to students. Charges for parking permits are available via the above link.
A new easier way of paying for your parking has been launched on campus this Academic Year, allowing you to pay by phone for parking at more flexible prices.
The paybyphone app, which is available free from the App Store, Google play or Blackberry World, replaces the token machines that previously operated on campus.
- Casual users will pay £1.20 for up to 90 minutes, £2.40 for up to three hours, £4.00 all day
- Monthly "Pay by Phone" session - 30 days main campuses £28.00
- Peripheral monthly "Pay by Phone" session - 30 Days £12.00
- Car parks available for this option - Fredrick Road, Mary Seacole, Irwell Place, Delaney and Lowry car parks
- Farmer Norton and the rear of Adelphi House will be charged at £2.00 per visit
- Parking tariffs applicable between 09:15hrs - 22:00hrs, 7 days a week
- All payments should be made on entry and by "Pay by Phone" Technology
PLEASE NOTE THE FRONT OF ADELPHI HOUSE IS STRICTLY NO PARKING
Car users who do not own a smart phone, can pay by calling 0161 880 0100.
Peel/Newton Car Parks are designated for annual permit holders only.
Click on 'P' link below.
Please present the receipt at Maxwell Reception to collect your permit. (Please note that we do not post permits out.)
If you pay for an annual permit please ensure that you display your permit clearly in your vehicle, either on the dashboard or on the front windscreen. Failure to adhere to this instruction is likely to result in the issue of a Parking Charge Notice (PCN)
Disabled students who are blue badge holders and require the use of a motor vehicle to enable them to travel to and from the University are exempted from any fee. They will be issued with a University permit on production of their Blue Badge at the Maxwell Building Reception, but must also display their Blue Badge on their vehicle.
|Click here to buy your car park permits online|
Motor vehicles [including motor cycles, motor scooters and mopeds] may be parked at the University only in the official car parks and then only in the spaces marked out for parking.
For further information please click on the links below:
Any queries regarding registration or vehicle parking on University property should be referred to Estates Support Team: